Centuries ago, there was an interesting phenomenon occurring among the weathered and aged sake makers of Asia. The obvious signs of aging were ever present and visible on the faces of these dedicated laborers, but their hands told a different story. Their hands appeared younger, the skin supple and less wrinkled. It became obvious very quickly that what was happening wasn’t a phenomenon at all but was the result of soaking their hands in the fermented rice water as they processed rice water into the final product: sake.
From this, a tradition was born, and Asian cultures adopted fermented rice water as a topical skin and hair treatment. It has only been recently that this anti-aging secret ingredient has made its way into western cultures and as an ingredient in skincare products.
ACTIVZ recognized the power and rich history of fermented rice water and integrated it into daily EMORA skin care regimen by using it as our primary active ingredient in EMORA Essence Toner. The vitamins, minerals, and amino acids contained in fermented rice water, and therefore EMORA Essence Toner, tighten the skin, reduce pore size, brighten the skin, and help heal acne. Though power packed, the fermented rice water in EMORA Essence Toner is mild to the skin, so even those with sensitive skin can reap the benefits without worries of drying or irritation.
Why fermented rice water instead of plain rice water? In a 2012 study, fermented substances showed to contain higher levels of antioxidants. These antioxidants can help to combat skin and hair cell damage.
Let’s take a deeper look at some of the benefits of using fermented rice water on your skin:
1) It soothes sensitive skin conditions, including acne. In 2002, a study from the Department of Toxicology at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium determined that patients with skin conditions like inflammation, rashes and dermatitis benefitted greatly from taking a bath in fermented rice water twice a day. If you have sensitive skin issues, imagine the benefits of applying EMORA Essence Toner daily!
2) Fermented Rice Water can help protect against sun damage, and also aid sun-damaged skin recover faster.
3) Fermented Rice Water has anti-aging properties. Your skin texture is greatly improved. Dry and dehydrated skin become supple. It is rich in Vitamins A, C, E, and flavonoids, polyphenol, and allantoin. These are essential to smooth, healthy skin.
4) Fermented Rice Water improves skin complexion. One of the great gifts of this ingredient is brighter skin, even skin tone, and lightening hyperpigmentation. Simplicity at its best.
5) Fermented Rice Water promotes cell growth and regeneration. When considering skin protection and anti-aging, this is a great solution for daily use.
It’s easy to see why ACTIVZ chose fermented rice water as the base as part of a synergistic blend that makes EMORA Essence Toner a one-of-a-kind treasure for your skin. Now that the secret is out, uncover the secret to your beautiful skin with EMORA Essence Toner when used daily as part of the EMORA daily skin care regimen.